Sunday, August 30, 2009

Breakfast before SF Outlands

Cody and I drove to San Francisco very early for the SF Outlands festival on Saturday. We found a parking garage and had plenty of time before the gates opened to find a good spot to have breakfast. We ended up on 9th and Lincoln at a cool place called Chow at the Park. They have organic comfort food and everything on the menu looked delicious. I ordered the Eggs Benedict w/avocado instead of ham and Cody had the bacon scramble. Cody's scramble was very good and my Eggs Benedict were just OK, but the BEST part of my meal were the fabulous home fries. We also each had a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice that was so good I'm seriously considering buying a juicer for us to use at home and giving it it's own place of honor in the new kitchen design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails