Tuesday, November 10, 2009

mmm street meat

ok, so this is random, but I am totally craving street meat today - specifically a spicy italian hotdog with yellow (american style) mustard and lots of tomato sauce (or ketchup as it's known here) and a little bit of relish... yum!
when I was first introduced to street meat in Toronto, you couldn't pay me to eat from one of these little street vendors, serving hotdogs and cold drinks, from a little stall on the side of the road... I mean, how ever was that sanitary??? then one day I gave in, I guess I was hungover or starving or maybe it was because Bryce just kept pestering me to 'try the street meat'... so I finally agreed to taste one bite and then proceeded to eat half his hotdog - I was hooked! the way they slice the sausages and then char them on the grill it really is delicious!

So next time you're in Toronto - try the street meat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails