Friday, January 7, 2011

catching up

well I am back in the USA, after a quick 13 hour flight home from Sydney on Wednesday, I had a short stop-over at home (like 6 hours) only to jump on another plane for Las Vegas - can you say jetlag...

I am here for the Consumer Electronics Show and although I would love to be waking up in my own bed this morning, it's not a bad way to start the work year.

instead of partying all night with my colleagues I spent a lovely night in my cushy hotel room watching the Bachelor (yes, already sucked into another one of these ridiculous shows...) and started sorting through the many photos I took on our vacation.

more to come soon, but here's a photo from our honeymoon... I took this one as we flew into the Whitsundays.

hope you're having a fantastic week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails