Friday, May 13, 2011

38 weeks...

well it's slowly starting to sink in and I am happy to report that I think I can feel a niggling nesting instinct coming on...

I took some photos yesterday. I woke up at 4am thinking this baby could seriously come at any time now. I had been pinning maternity photo inspiration here and intended to hire someone to take some real photos, out in a field or something equally as charming. but, time is running out. and fast. so I snapped some of my own. it was fun. I'll make Bryce take some with me this weekend too - stay tuned :)

we have another renovation filled weekend ahead of us. last weekend we got drywall in the bedrooms, but the electricians are STILL working on the lighting... they blew up our microwave the other day, and none of the lights in the kitchen currently work (nope, we're not renovating the kitchen, yet) and they can't figure out why?

we got our internal doors, and are just about ready for paint. Yay! and wallpaper double yay! I'm hoping by this time next week, we'll be putting together baby furniture :)

hope you have a wonderful weekend!

kisses

2 comments:

  1. It must be such an exciting and surreal time for you to know your life is going to change forever! How amazing. You look great, enjoy the last couple of weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're cute.

    Plus I like you even more for waiting as long as I did to get your baby furniture together. I ordered ours two days ago. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails