Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More food pictures...

Irish Coffee made w/Jameson
Pinot Grigio
I had quail for the first time! This was crispy quail w/oranges and arugula.

Clams in wine w/tomatoes and basil. It looks like we ate a lot, but these portions were tiiiny.
We split a Caesar salad that was tossed tableside. It was good,
but a little too lemony for us and we didn't finish it.
Cody had filet w/artichoke and crab, asparagus, and a Bernaise sauce.
I had red and juicy rack of lamb that I sprinkled w/black sea salt .

I noticed that I like to post a lot of food pictures and will start trying to do more writing and post more pictures of people and places. That being said, here are some pictures from Cody and my trip to Bass Lake this weekend. Cody took me to Tanaya Lodge for our anniversary dinner on Saturday night and here are the pictures I took of us and our yummy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails