Friday, August 20, 2010

happy friday

this week has been a tough one for me. I threw my back out lifting a half empty basket of washing while getting ready for work the other day (which had me doubled over in so much pain that I couldn't even breathe), and work seems to be totally sucking for me, and I just generally feel out of sorts. not feeling social, not wanting to do much of anything to be honest. you know, we all get like this sometimes... right?

when I feel like this I like to paint. so I picked up a paintbrush and unpacked a bunch of blank canvasses and funnily enough it's making everything feel much better.

I am so glad it's friday! I can paint some more. we are doing some demo on the house this weekend - which is exciting! maybe we'll catch a movie or something too.

I hope you have a great weekend ahead of you and that you spend it doing something that makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

kisses

Kate

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your back (and work)-- damn laundry!!

    Hope you'll get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! I hope your back feels well enough to be able to do any demo on your house. What are you guys working on? Any pictures in the near future? :)

    Bre

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails