Monday, August 16, 2010

monday monday

why does the weekend always go at warp speed??? it feels like yesterday I was at work... but wait - last time I was at work I was riding roller coasters :)

we had a great weekend, re-organising the garage, working in the yard, going for long walks, doggy parks, dinner and garage sale shopping.

1. roller coasters at great america on Friday was great fun, this ride was my favourite next to the old wooden roller coasters - you just can't beat that fear for your life feeling when the old school carts roll over those rickety tracks! 2. this weekend it was garage sale weekend in our neighbourhood, so we decided to check it out - I got some great deals too. 3. a gorgeous rose we found on our walk. 4. some frightfully orange cheese on Bryce's potato when we went to dinner at the local ribs and bbq place up the street - like glowing orange!

what fun things did you get up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails