Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bento Cuteness

We had dinner with Kate and Bryce this weekend and I admired their vast collection of food storage options. I've been looking at different food storage stuff for awhile now that we have the kitchen basically completed (the cabinets are in anyway) and I've wanted to get some nice Tupperware or something to store food. Then today I came across this site that has the most adorable bento boxes I've ever seen! They also give 365 lunch combination ideas that all look super healthy and fun to eat - and they're all in the perfectly portion controlled bentos. Not only are these cute and perfect for toting healthy lunches, but they're also eco-friendly and contain no phthalates, BPA, or lead.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this! I love how they're all vegetarian- it's really hard coming up with lean veg lunches to go sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT! I wish I had a kid, or actually worked out of my house, just to make these lunches. At least when I go on a picnic or road trip, I'll be all set :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails