Wednesday, September 1, 2010

pinch and a punch

for the first day of the month!

it's September. wherever did this year go? people keep asking me how was my summer, but I feel like we haven't really had much of a summer... but this weekend Bryce and I took Thursday and Friday off to make for an extra long labour day long weekend, so maybe a mini vacation will make it feel like summer!

my cousin Deb is here, and we are heading to Yosemite this weekend. not going to climb half dome (this time) but we're packing up the campervan and going to explore.
last time we were there it was covered in snow, so we're looking forward to seeing it in the summer.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever you're up to!

:)
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend! Hope you get some good weather for it.

    And I know, where did last month go? Where did the whole year go? It's gone insanely fast.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails