Friday, May 15, 2009

A million little projects

We're both signed up for A Million Little Pictures and I can't wait for my camera to show up! The project involves one thousand people from around the world who will document their lives in 24 frames using a disposable camera. An exhibition will be held showing over 24,000 photographs. The project doesn't require one to be an "artist" but I still want to submit the most beautiful or interesting pictures I possibly can. This definitely requires me to do some planning since I really want our pictures to appear in the final project. Maybe if our pictures get chosen for the exhibit in September we can take a little trip to Atlanta :) Now I just need to come up with something interesting to do this summer so I can take pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails