Thursday, May 21, 2009

the ostrich or the egg?

I guess you could feed a whole family on a one ostrich egg omelette...
look what I found at whole foods on the weekend - who knew someone would 1. want to eat an ostrich egg and 2. pay $29.99 for an egg... I am not the adventurous type when it comes to food, but I did think it was cool that you could go down to your local store and buy ostrich, goose, and duck eggs along with your chicken eggs.
bryce and I just opted for some yummy chicken skewers, tuna salad, egg salad (I assume chicken eggs - but now I am not so sure...), chicken curry salad, australian cheddar (or tasty cheese to the aussies in the room), rasberries, strawberries, blackberries, and a slew of assorted bottles of wine... hmm makes me hungry writing about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails