Saturday, October 31, 2009

thanks Codita!

Last night Melita and Cody treated Bryce and I to an engagement celebratory dinner at their fave restaurant Cin-Cin, which just might be my new fave now also! We ate tapas style nibbles and sipped delicious prosecco and wine. Every bite was amazing (except I'm still not a fan of pate, which Melita couldn't get enough of...)

I love eating little bits of all sorts of flavours, reminds me of our trip to Spain a few years back. wish I had the time to prepare things like this every night!
the appetizers all looked too good to just pick one so we got some of them all on a platter. we had chorizo wrapped stuffed olives, sherry chicken liver crostinis, prosciutto, manchego cheese with date bread, deviled eggs, prosciutto wrapped medjool dates and spanish tuna melt crostinis
next we had the sliders (mini hamburgers) that were the best I've ever had
then we finished off with some fruit and cheese
and meats, pate and mustards.

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails