Friday, October 2, 2009

Whip it!

Whip It was so much fun the other night - you can tell the crew had a ball making the movie and the bruises they sported were most likely real!

Roller derby looks like a crazy person's sport, but it did spark the conversation about what would our Roller Derby Names be? With my last name being Blood, I thought I should be able to come up with something that is equally catchy and full of spunk with a side of attitude - but alas I lack creativity... but that's ok because look what I found! The Roller Derby Name Generator and apparently my name should be "BackAlley Blowtorch" (who knew???) but the Whip it site has a better version and I prefer "Wrath Baby" So from now I wish you to call me Wrath Baby whilst I am on skates! (which is never btw) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails