Friday, July 16, 2010

u is for...

today I am excited to be participating in one sydney road's alphabet walk blog hop, which is a photographic challenge to take pictures of things inspired by a certain letter of the alphabet. when I signed up I got the letter U, which at first I couldn't think of much, but thought I would get a flood of inspiration eventually... let's just say that it took some thinking to come up with U's but it was definitely a fun challenge!
thank you Piper for hosting such a fun blog hop, and thank you Hannah, Helen and Bryce for helping me come up with creative U's. and don't forget to see all the letters of the alphabet here

2 comments:

  1. love, love what you did on your walk!!! so cool and creative...my fave is "unleashed", such a great idea. your photos are just so fun :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Under you had me smiling! Thanks for all these fab U's! Letter J x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails