Monday, July 27, 2009

I smell like pickles and chicken....ask me why

Here is a delicious sounding recipe from Wendy who tried to share this with me last night. Unfortunately, I was unavailable because I was exhausted from the weekend and only had enough energy to eat potato salad while laying in the bathtub and then go to bed. Anyway, here's her recipe which I will try this week only I will be using a store bought rotisserie chicken because I'm lazy:

Wendy's Delicious Chicken Salad

I season the chicken first (sea salt, pepper and garlic powder), then add spicy brown mustard, ranch dressing, mayo, yellow mustard, chopped onion, chopped granny smith apple, chopped dill pickle that I peel the skin off of first. Serve with sweet midget pickles on the side, preferably on wheat bread. It is super delicious, even Haley likes it.

Sadly, Wendy left her salad at home today, so now she can only sit at work with a shadow of a fantasy about the chicken salad that awaits her in her fridge. Hopefully she can send her friends at flufflefritz a picture before it's all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails