Monday, July 13, 2009

Milk Glass

Top of a vase from my collection
Close up of a hobnail vase from my collection
Easter bunny candy dish from my collection
I have loved milk glass for years and I do have a couple of pieces, nothing I'd really call a collection, but I wanted to share some pictures of what I do own as well as some pictures of pieces I think are beautiful. My favorite style is the hobnail white. This year I'm focused on my house and family so I think it's a perfect time to start collecting more pieces to add to my collection. I'm working in the garden at home on Saturday and then meeting Julie Orr over at Kate's for an inteview about her landscape design, but Sunday sounds like a great day for the Santa Cruz flea market.

Hobnail pitchers found on Just Glass OnlineBottles found on Privy Master

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails