Monday, February 22, 2010

lense flare

recently I have had a small obsession with lense flare, you know those lovely little light spots that appear in photos when the sun hits the lense just so... yeah I didn't know what they were called either, so I googled light spots, and sunbursts and all sorts of options but nothing... but luckily Christina (my wonderful photographer friend) knew!

I've been experimenting with with the effect like this one, these, and this one here is one of my favourites... I love the warm, dreamy, floaty mood you can capture - they remind me of my childhood... :) here are some lovely ones I found on flickr
photos here

2 comments:

  1. I'm watching a weird movie called "trucker" and they use flares like crazy, nearly every shot, day and night. made me think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, might have to watch that one... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails