Friday, February 26, 2010

mammoth news!!

we are having an awesome time in Mammoth and the skies have opened up this afternoon giving us so much snow! about a foot of snow has piled up outside our door already, and it's supposed to snow all night!

today while skiing I stopped to take some action shots of everyone as they came down the mountain, and Bryce came down and stopped in front of me saying that he'd fallen over, and could I hang onto his phone for him... so he crawled over on the snow (snowboard still attached) and knelt in front of me and reached into his pocket to get his phone... but look what he pulled out!!!I was caught totally by surprise!!! I mean I was surprised the first time he proposed, but then a second proposal, a ring and a view like this? I'm still smiling :)
if you want to see a close up of the ring you can see it here

5 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh! congratulations!

    and i don't know which is prettier -- you, the ring, or the amazing backdrop!

    what wonderful news!

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So exciting and romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! was quite the surprise :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! luv your ring! :) great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this last year? Oh yeah... was in Vegas!! SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails