Monday, March 22, 2010

blog crush

here's my latest blog crush that I came across this weekend. chezerbey is the name Lauren and Kyle nicknamed their 1910 era bungalow and their inspiring blog (of the same name) documents the work they have done to it - of course being architects helps I am sure, but honestly they have done such a fantastic job on this gorgeous little house that it I am ready to get moving on ours. I am slowly reading each and every post, but have already come up with so many great tips thanks to them!

check it out over here

1 comment:

  1. oh I love finding blogs to read slowly, in chronological order! Their house remodel is lovely, although I am partial to greenery! I want a house with vines and green things all over the porch, exponential freshness :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails