Wednesday, March 10, 2010

organisational bliss

being tax season, I have been getting my files all organised and when I saw this gorgeous address file on rifle blog today I had the following conversation with myself...

oh it's so pretty! wouldn't it make the office look so lovely?!!
but all our addresses and phone numbers are on our computers or phones...
well, it's nice to have them in a solid place in case of a technical breakdown (god forbid my hard drive fails) or I lost my phone...
yes, I definitely need one of these!

what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Going back to the basics. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yes. You need this!
    I need this. We all need this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the votes dolores and melina! I just have to have it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails