Friday, March 26, 2010

Windows

We finally installed all the windows and the French doors this week! The house is totally sealed up and nice and snugly inside. We actually closed in some of the windows to accommodate more cabinets, but I think it looks lighter and brighter than ever in here.
Although, I do need to get some blinds or curtains to prevent the neighbors from peeking inside now. I wish I had thought of getting the French doors with the blinds built in!
Just imagine how nice it's all going to look once the floors are in and the walls are painted. Which reminds me, I still haven't decided on what color to paint the walls....
A desperate pup awaiting to be let in so she can jump, nip, and play.
Sorry, you're staying outside today Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails