Wednesday, June 9, 2010

friday flower

I snapped this shot last Friday on my drive home from work, and when I saw it this morning I had to share it. Hannah bought me these gorgeous flowers for my birthday (along with the most awesome electric juicer, which is invaluable with all the oranges and lemons we have at our place...) anyway I was driving them home with the top down in my car (yes Dad, I was stopped at a traffic light...) and the lighting was well - you can see :)

are these dahlias or chrysanthemums? anyone?

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell you what it's called, but I do know it's very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca - thanks. Hope life is treating you well these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh can Hannah be my friend? That flower is GORGEOUS! And a juicer! Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails