Friday, June 18, 2010

happy friday!

lots of rest and relaxation is called for this weekend in our house. bryce has strep throat and has spend the best part of this week in bed, the poor darling :( and I have spent the best part of this week working my butt off on this event I've been working on...

sleeping, watching movies, and generally lounging around sounds like the perfect weekend to me!

what are you getting up to?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever it is you're up to.

:)

Kate


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like heaven..sometimes a weekend of doing absolutely nothing is just what you need.

    I am planning on doing exactly the same...lounging around with books and coffee and watcing DVDs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photo!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails