Thursday, June 24, 2010

let's go window shopping

remember that voucher i got for my birthday? well, I have until the end of June to use it but I just haven't had a chance to get to anthropologie yet to see what I want... and since I can't go today, as I am still crazy working... I thought we could just do some online window shopping together instead...

here are some shots I took of the awesome displays last time I was at anthropologie to make you feel like you're there :)
so what's your favourite anthropologie piece right now?

4 comments:

  1. i love anthro dislays! which store is this at? it's fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm supposed to pick just one? Oh man.

    I want this bag:
    http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?subCategoryId=SHOESBAGS-NEW-BAGS&id=18689414&catId=SHOESBAGS-NEW&pushId=SHOESBAGS-NEW&popId=SHOESBAGS&sortProperties=&navCount=95&navAction=top&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=040&colorName=BLUE&isSubcategory=true&isProduct=true&isBigImage=&templateType=

    and I might actually kill for this dress:
    http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?subCategoryId=CLOTHES-DRESSES-PRINTED&id=18128801&catId=CLOTHES-DRESSES&pushId=CLOTHES-DRESSES&popId=CLOTHES&sortProperties=&navCount=60&navAction=jump&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=060&colorName=RED&isSubcategory=true&isProduct=true&isBigImage=&templateType=

    There's too many to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss Anthropologie! Not only the clothes but their beautiful, beautiful stores.

    So jealous of your voucher, lol. Have fun spending it when you finally get the chance (which I hope is soon!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Paige - this one is the Santana Row store - I love them too, I am just waiting for them to tell me to stop taking photos....
    @Amie - thanks for playing along, love both of the items you picked out!
    @Natasha - isn't so lovely... and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails