Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I swear to God, we will garden

This weekend is going to be jam packed with work. First, we're having a big yard sale on Saturday and, although it's going to be a major chore just hauling all my stuff out of hiding to sell to judgmental strangers (those are rust stains on my Juicy sweats, beatch!), I swear to God we are going to garden on Sunday no matter how tired we may be. And, much to Cody's future disappointment, we're going to start early. I constantly dream of cooking with garden fresh vegetables and herbs and have a gigantic yard just waiting to be used for something besides Gino's poo graveyard but I never seem to get myself together enough to venture outside to plant or water anything. This weekend will be different, I swear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails