Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yard sale


This Saturday we actually lugged everything out into the yard for a big sale. I hate yard sales because I re-discover all of the crap I've had stashed away for years and when I start sorting through it I start bringing it all back into the house and we have no more storage for this stuff! That's the whole point of the sale, to get rid of stuff not hoard it all over again. This time I did good and only brought one item back into the house - a cool old-fashioned silver cake carrier that I plan to transport a cake in. Now, after two devestating haggling battles with one Indian woman (that I totally lost, by the way), one brutal sunburn, and $147 in our pockets Cody and I are getting ready to blow our hard earned money on dinner out and roller derby in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails