Saturday, June 13, 2009

the search is on

...so with the sad state of my new laundry room, (shown here) and that being the first big ticket item to spend money on, I am on the search now for as much information as I can find about washing machines and dryers...

my priorities are:
  • it must be as 'green' as possible ie water and power saver
  • it must be able to fit a great big comforter
  • and it must look cute
  • the steam option also sounds cool

that should be easy right? any suggestions anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Front load washer is the way to go.

    Try to hang dry as much as possible. Not may "green" options for dryers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! yeah I also want to get one of these to hang dry most things http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026H899Y/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails