Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cin Cin

I'm finally coming out of my hermity-hibernation and have been doing stuff OUTSIDE THE HOUSE so Cody and I went to Cin-Cin in Los Gatos for some wine and appetizers Friday night and, oh my God! This place is beyond delicious. So beyond delicious in fact that I made him take me back on Saturday so I could re-live the deliciousness. Friday we had the white wine and sparkling wine sample flights. When we went Saturday we tried food from the Happy Hour menu and had cocktails. The Cin-Cin cooler had vodka, mint, basil, and ruby grapefruit juice and was exactly what I needed to cool down in the blazing heat that afternoon. I'm already thinking about going back to this place on Tuesday when C gets paid. The chicken liver crostini were my favorite dish with the sliders a very close second. I can't wait to share this place with everyone we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails