Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Seven Day Cleanse

After my accidental cleanse from food poisoning a couple of weeks ago I've been thinking about doing an actual cleanse to get a jump start on getting rid of some of the excess toxins and junk I just know my body is storing. While I've been feeling very guilty about not exercising, I think it may actually be a perfect time to try a liquid cleanse of some sort to try to get my body balanced and restore some of the energy I'm missing. While my body is resting (aka sitting around in front of the tv not going to yoga or kickboxing) I can purify and detox. Surprisingly, the fast that looks the best to me I found here on Goop which is Gwyneth Paltrow's blog. It's very natural and doesn't require any expensive special potions and I think I still have my juicer somewhere in the kitchen so I may give it a try this week and see what happens. I'm scared the cleanse itself will not be pretty, but am hoping it'll put me on the right track for getting rid of some of this pig fat.

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about detoxing. my body feels so much better after. however this drink looks rather gross. I bought some liquid stuff that's like a tea that you dilute with water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gross, but it definitely looks like it'll get the job done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails