Wednesday, May 5, 2010

blog crush - she left on a monday

most blogs that I find myself enamoured by are usually very visual - home design, craft projects, great ideas, gardening and generally pretty things to look at and be inspired by. and then I came across this one which has inspired me in a whole other way...

she left on a monday is more than just pretty pictures and great ideas - although you will find them here, I find myself checking in a few times a day to see if Natasha has written more. her words are so beautifully put together into the most lovely stories which are so obviously from her heart, it's definitely one you should add to your list. today's post, a letter to my sixteen year old self brought tears to my eyes as I was reading it while getting ready for work this morning.

and while her words are amazing she is also a wonderful photographer and takes beautiful images of my home town and one of my favourite countries

3 comments:

  1. yes, yes. i like this one, too!

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate! Thank you SO much! It's only morning here but I'm pretty sure that you just made my entire day! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that! Gorgeous blog, gorgeous photos, gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails