Friday, May 21, 2010

happy friday!

is it me or do the weeks just get faster and faster??? I'm so happy it's friday and the weekend is ahead of me.

Bryce is going to be working most of this weekend and with the weather here resembling winter I have just lit the fire and am looking forward to spending time pottering around the house, tidying, sorting out my many many photos, maybe some painting and catching up on my blogging.

do you have anything fun planned?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. It's not just you - the weeks are flying by so quickly, it's crazy. A fire sounds *amazing* right now - I'm at work and my feet are frozen. Every time someone walks passed the automatic doors, I have to bite my tongue from shrieking at them to get away and let the doors close!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are flying by ... I can't believe that it is almost June already!

    Your weekend sounds lovely and cosy - I hope you have a wonderful one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a perfect idea of a weekend!

    We have actual sunshine here at the moment, so I'm planning on sitting in the garden to read, maybe do some painting...it's so lovely to just take some time out at the weekend to do the things you love, isn't it?

    I'm a new-ish reader to your blog (have been creeping about without commenting for a while)...so hi! And have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Let's be happy. Hope you have a swell weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your cozy weekend! Mine is filled with family and friends and good food.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails