Monday, May 24, 2010

hello monday

I had a wonderfully therapeutic weekend doing lots of little things like catching up on grey's and real wives of nyc (so trashy I love it), creating a pashmina wall, puppysitting, washing many loads of overdue washing, hanging paintings, sorting photos, taking photos, making pancakes, watching the last lost (thank goodness for that!) organising closets, and a bunch of other things I can't remember right now (waiting for the coffee to kick in over here...)

what exciting things did you get up to?

1 comment:

  1. I've been so busy that I haven't watched any Grey's this whole season! Being sick this weekend, I got in the tub and watched the first 6 episodes...hopefully I'll get through the rest soon - I've forgotten how addicting that show is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails