Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bryce's Awesome New Goggles

Last night was "Ribs Wednesday" at the High Five Pizza Company which I may have mentioned to you in the past. This place serves delicious food and is fun to go to and is super close to my house. Sadly, I am a late bloomer when it comes to appreciating this restaurant which has apparently been a neighborhood institution for years, but I have only recently started going there. Anyway, last night we met up with Kate and Bryce to have ribs (we all had steak instead) and baked potatoes, and a couple of glasses of wine before heading back to our house to admire the progress we've made. I was still driving around with Bryce's birthday present in the back of my car so when they showed up he received this pair of awesome goggles: Happy birthday, Bryce! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails