Wednesday, April 21, 2010

how addicted to blogging are you?


I recently read a facebook post on being addicted to social networking and instantly thought to myself "meh, I am so not addicted to that stuff..." then it got me thinking about how I spend my time online... and although my job means I am online all day, I come home and the first thing I do is plug in my laptop and get back online. it's not that I come home to work, but I come home to check in on the online world I missed in my 15 min commute from work, write a blog post I thought about on the way home, or catch up on all the posts from my fellow bloggers and see if anyone has commented on my posts etc

my name is kate and I am a blogaholic...

I just really love jotting my thoughts and photos into a post, hearing what is going on in other people's lives, learning things from the blogosphere and getting to know people with similar interests that I may never have come across without the concept of the blog...

do any of you have this problem??? do we need a support group?

5 comments:

  1. My name is Rebecca, and I, too, am a blogaholic.

    It's terrible really. I can waste so much time on the Internet, and I have nothing to show for it at the end of the day. Over the last two weeks I've been reducing the amount of time I spend online as it's quite unhealthy to be glued to the computer. I just find it so addictive reading other people's blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Olivia and I am a wifiholic!
    The hospital I'm checking into for delivery has wifi access and I couldn't be happier so I know I have a problem right there!!

    I'm not addicted to blogging but have this need to be accessible to online world and browse browse browse..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily I can blog away (discreetly) while I'm at work, so by the time I get home I don't need to do much via blogging. But I do spend way too much time at work reading away...it's a dangerous thing indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should start a support group- I would need to join!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think a "support blog" is in order.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails