Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finally Made a Committment

After hiring a colorist and then changing my mind about 100 times a day about the wall color we finally committed to this bluish-grayish-slightly greenish color and couldn't be happier! The colorist helped me choose a taupey-grey color and I thought it was all settled until Sunday morning's hangover when I got up at 5:30am and discovered a sample of the blue we eventually decided was The One. I had actually been adamantly anti-blue, but look at it! I described it to Kate as a deep blue like the blue of a Smurf's eyes at midnight under a full moon - kind of smokey, kind of calm, and kind of rich. Now I just have to commit to a floor and counter tops and we'll be home free!
This white patch will be painted over and then the giant tv will live here

4 comments:

  1. LOVEEE that color- and that crown molding has me gasping for air- LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, that's a beauty, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much! I'm still in shock that we've come SO FAR. Last night we actually installed wall sockets and I couldn't stop smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails