Wednesday, April 28, 2010

love is a floating shelf and roses

my handsome husband-to-be hung this very awesome floating shelf next to my side of the bed for me the other week, and it is the perfect place for my nightly reading pile. (thank you darling)
I have been meaning to take some photos of it, but tonight when I picked these gorgeous roses from our garden, I got in the mood for photos - check out this lighting...
although I know this wallpaper has to go with the renovation, the more I see it the more it grows on me... look how lovely it looks with these roses :)

4 comments:

  1. The shelf is cute and the wallpaper is cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those floating shelves are so cool! I need to get one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (it totally beats the messy falling pile of books/magazines on the floor next to my bed haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable! If you do get rid of the wallpaper, make sure you keep some of it- it is adorable. Maybe frame it or something...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails