Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doesn't this look delicious?

We got our awesome fridge delivered on Saturday and I've been going through what sort of delicious and beautiful foods I should get to stock it. After months of eating take out, going to restaurants, and eating junk food I'm looking forward to actually having food that's fresh and tasty. I came across this blog while poring over the pictures on Tastespotting (which I can do for hours and hours) and can't wait to try this recipe!! I love how everything is separated into their own groups within the cabbage cup instead on jumbled together. For some reason I'm anti-mixed up foods which may be a little strange, but I hate swirled food and cringe whenever I share something and the other person (usually Cody) dives in with a fork and mixes the whole thing together into one homogeneous mass. I much prefer to have each bite remain unique and am always on the lookout for the "perfect" bite. Anyway, the point is, this blog is awesome and this recipe looks like it's full of perfect bites.

1 comment:

  1. Oh we are so the same about this...I eat my peas, then my potatoes, then the chicken. I'm so particular about it, I sometimes save my drink until the end! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails