Wednesday, April 28, 2010

poladroid

I know I have raved about this totally fabulous little bit of free software before, but forgive me, I must gush again... after I took these photos of my roses last night and downloaded them I played with some of them in poladroid and well I just really LOVE this software!

it takes an average photo like this where I was beginning to lose light
and turns it into this (complete with random fingerprints - which is a setting you can choose)
and this, which is pretty enough
but makes it so much more romantic looking
this one with too much flash and a little crooked
into this, it looks like a snapshot from the 60's
and this one that I like just the way it is
makes it into this which is a totally different take on it
have some fun with it yourself and get it here it's free!

1 comment:

  1. I totally see the difference! Love the romantic looking one and 60's shot. I'm gonna check out the software. Thanks for sharing and a lovely blog you have!

    TF
    http://overlookingmississippi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails